our first christmas together

by - 6:40 PM



^^ hipster baby (my cute little niece!)


we had such a fun christmas with kevin's family this year. it's been so fun getting to know all of his siblings and their spouses and the best part of being married is automatically gaining adorable nieces and nephews!

since we did the cruise together this year, kevin and i decided on only stuffing each others stockings for christmas. he did a pretty good job getting me things that i love! it's a good test to see how well you know each other, and we passed it.

also, we magically had a little bit of snow on christmas day! i hope all of you enjoyed the holidays and spending time with those you love.

now let's bring on the new year!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. you guys are so cute. i love this. i just died. the end.

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole

    http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/
    http://circlescarvesandredlipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, babies are so adorable! Especially this one :]
    {Em ♥ teatreevintage.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your first christmas together. looks like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not getting married for another year, but I'll be gaining seven nieces and nephews! Yay for marrying into a family with older siblings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love these black and white photos. So glad your Christmas was splendid! And I can't wait to see the snow when we visit in-laws in the Midwest! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your pictures! hope you guys had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved having a white christmas. Made it feel more magical

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are so cute!!! how fun!
    Hope all is well and that you had a merry christmas!
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her