remember that reindeer with the glowing nose?

by - 7:30 AM





Font: Sail
Classification : Script
Categories: Calligraphic, Elegant 
Get it here: Font Squirrel

i had fun creating this little christmas design. using the illustrator pen tool, i traced my little reindeer decoration as my idea for this design. isn't it adorable? at least i think it is... especially rudolph, easily seen amongst the rest.

it's getting down to a week left of this semester (!!!) and then i'll be smooth sailing to the caribbean with my husband. i can't wait to feel the warm sunshine again! 

what are your holiday plans?


You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. THis is so cute! I just got Adobe illustrator, and I am inspired to start learning how to use it!!! That little rudolph is the best!! I wish this was wrapping paper;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You are getting so good! it's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love this. did you use a tablet to trace it or? this would make a cool desktop wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bethany!! i WISH i had a tablet! i just used the pen tool to trace over it.
      i love your new blog design! very cute and so simplistic :)

      Delete

leave us some love

xo, him&her