9 places in 3 weeks
finals are complete! now we're busy packing and ready to leave in the early morning to drive to oklahoma. from there we'll be flying to florida to go on our caribbean cruise for the week! i can't wait to be in the warm sunshine, hang out by the gorgeous blue ocean, swim, and eat delicious food with my husband by my side.
i'll try to update this blog as soon as i can with photos from our trip! hopefully you'll get to see some of my shots out of my film camera (crossing my fingers i can get some good ones!)
see you all in a week!

4 comments
have fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh man. I seriously couldn't be more jealous of your trip. HAVE A BLAST!! Oh, and I honestly don't think your blog could be any more cute! LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteamanda @ we and serendipity
Hope you are having a wonderful and safe trip! I just stumbled upon you lovely blog!! Can't wait to read more!!
ReplyDeleteHeidi
www.antlersandrosesblog.blogspot.com
hope you're having fun!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her