what do you want to know about photography?

by - 8:00 AM



image via

 
i love teaching others about photography and am not afraid to share any of my secrets... :) comment below with any questions you have. from those, i will create blog posts to specifically to help you improve your photography.
.
one of my goals for this blog is to help others. so please ask ANY photography questions you may have!! don't be shy.

ready?


set?


ASK AWAY!


You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. what are some tips you have for portrait photography? what is your favorite type of light to shoot in? tips for shooting indoors?

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a 50mm f/1.8 lens, im looking to buy another lens (i like shooting portraits) what would be the next lens you would recommend? any posing tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Sarah. I have the same lens. Looking at shooting more portraits, and even a wedding next year. Any recommendations? I have a Canon Rebel.

      Delete
  3. I don't have any specific questions but I am such and photography amateur and can't wait to learn anything!!

    Kirsten

    kbramall@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, as a complete amateur anything would be useful, but anywho, what would you say are the most common mistakes that beginners make (technically, artistically, generally, whatever!)? Do you have any tips for beginners looking to improve?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you get great action pictures (ie, flipping hair, etc)

    I'll probably come up with more questions, because I always do.

    Thanks so much, I know it means a lot to everyone when paid (professional) photographers do this. I know it means a lot to me!

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole

    rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking to buy my first DSLR camera. In your opinion, which camera is most user friendly. And what are some tips for taking great pictures if you are just starting out??

    Ashley Wright

    drewandashleywright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to read some tips on getting great shots with bokeh or with really interesting use of light. Like beautiful silhouette shots or shots of sunlight through things, if that makes sense.
    In honestly I'm just looking forward to reading some photography tips in general. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. im a newbie in photography and having 50mm 1.8 lens. it would be great if u could teach us tips on use this lens (the setting aperture etc) so that we can make full use of this basic lens. thanks dear.. :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always have trouble getting good shots indoors or with low light. Any tips for that??

    ReplyDelete
  10. When did you feel like you were ready to start a photography business? Did you already have a good chunk of cliental at the time or did you build that up when you started your business? Marketing techniques?
    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second this.

      I started my business not too long ago, and I'd love to learn how you got your clients.

      Delete
    2. Would love to hear about starting up a photography business! Particularly what your offer in a photography package. Also, how to have confidence in your photos when you are first starting into the world of people paying for your talent.
      Thanks so much!
      ~Jennifer

      Delete
  11. If you don't have enough light and don't want to use a flash, what options do you have?
    What tricks do you have for holding a camera steady?
    What are some basic poses that you do in every photoshoot?
    If your pictures keep coming out slightly fuzzy in program mode, why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. what lens is your favorite for shooting portrait? do you use an external flash (bouncing off walls/ceiling) for indoor nighttime shots? do you use any other editing programs besides photoshop (more budget friendly ones..)? :) (that seemed like a lot of questions, sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would love to know how you approach posing and how to keep things not awkward. Also setting up a photo as far as where the light is, morning/ night/ external or backlite vs side ect. I would love to know your take on these two things :)thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her