florida

by - 6:39 PM


we made it back to oklahoma safely and enjoyed our time in the caribbean! i will definitely be updating this blog with lots of photos from our cruise. i also thought i would start a new travel series of the places we visit since we're planning on being world travelors (europe is definitely happening this summer!) 
i can't believe christmas is in two days! and we still have christmas shopping to do... merry christmas! 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Still jealous you got to go away!! Merry Christmas!
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. arww, can't wait to see all of these picutures!
    may your christmas bright and wonderful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Csn't wait to see all your pictures.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the scenery and the new travelouge idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, can't wait to see! I am so happy to be following now so I can see all the beautiful photos!
    {Em ♥ teatreevintage.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her