NEW LOOK, HOORAH!
last week and all weekend, i was determined to finish the design for my photography blog. it's been long overdue and it was in dire need of a make-over. my next big goal for this blog is to catch up on the many sessions that i haven't featured yet!
oh can christmas break come sooner?

10 comments
I love it. I really like the simplicity of your work. It really embodies the beauty of graphic design & photography. you're awesome!
ReplyDeletehearing that from you means so much! you're incredible at graphic design and photography :) thank you for such a sweet comment. i hope everything is going well with planning your wedding!
DeleteCongrats on your photography blog! :)
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I love how simple and clean it looks! Definitely goes with your photography style! :)
ReplyDeletethank you Eden! :)
DeleteYou did such a lovely job!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Sarah!
DeleteLooks great! I love the new design, very crisp and clean!
ReplyDeleteThank you Laurie!
DeleteThat looks so good!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her