california love.

by - 2:26 PM































we had such a great time sight seeing, eating out at yummy restaurants, and shopping. i've never been to the famous Coronado Hotel- it was gorgeous! Any place with sunshine and the beach automatically is a check on my list of awesome places.
my mom was able to spend lots of time with her friends (in the jumping picture) and they are always a crack up and fun to be around.

i wish i could be back in california soaking up the sunshine again! maybe kevin and i will live there someday... hmm...

i'll be sharing photos from the J* workshop and my adventures with kevin soon!

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Fun in the sun is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Looks like you had a fantastic trip! Those flags in the first photo are exactly what I'm looking for for my 21st birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pics are gorgeous... and i'm pretty sure i could see a good view of your wedding ring. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Del is such a fabulous hotel. And your mom and her friends??? They look soooo young. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing, the church looks more like a Disney Castle!Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! :)

    Join my handmade cat pouch giveaway :
    http://benlovesting.blogspot.sg/2012/06/fillitwithdiamonds-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun trip! love that black and white stiped skirt!\

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley
    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos! Makes me miss SD oh so much. Though I love being in DC, I can't wait until Dave and I move back to Cali and SD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous place!!Those vibrants colours are amazing, so summery:D
    I'm glad u had a great time there, special on the colorado hotel it's spectacular did u see any ghost??ahah just kidding :D
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! What a fun trip...

    ReplyDelete
  11. your pictures are amazing!

    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beatiful pictures,,,,,,,,,,nice blog, I invite you also to me, I hope you like it:)

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her