missing you already...
my time in california flew by! my friend's wedding was amazing on saturday-- so fun to see one of my dearest friends tie the knot to a wonderful guy! i snuck a few photos of them while they took their bridals- she was a gorgeous bride!
i then spent the last few days in san diego with my fiance, lover, and best friend Kevin. i never wanted to leave his side! we had such a great time hitting up Six Flags magic mountain, Balboa Island, going to the beach, engagement photos (!!!) and most importantly spending time together! he is my everything and being around him made me even more excited for our wedding day in less than 2 months. (ahh!) i'm just crazy about him.
for the curious cats, i had an amazing time at the Jasmine Star Workshop! We're basically best friends now..
if you want to check out more cali photos via instagram, go for it.

8 comments
Have a fabulous time on your trip!! I cant wait to see your engagement photos, I bet they will be awesome!!
ReplyDeletexxS
i'm dyingg to see my engagements! but i will for sure be posting them :)
DeleteI am going to San Diego next week, thanks for making me even more excited than I already was. :)
ReplyDeleteahh have fun!! what are you going there for? soak up some more sun for me :)
Deleteawe can't wait to see the engagement photos dear! I am sure they are outstanding!
ReplyDelete-wHiT
Thank you so much! I'm crossing my fingers that we look good haha it's different being the one in front of the camera!
DeleteTIme fly when you are having fun. =) I had a peak at your shots on FB and I loved it. Trulytalented.
ReplyDeleteNo kidding! Thank you for that wonderful compliment piril! :)
Deleteleave us some love
xo, him&her