california bound. by andrea m. - 12:07 AM so many exciting things happening while i'm there!! i'm looking forward to spending time with my man :) i kinda realllyyyy miss him. & i love him. Share Tweet Pin Share Tags : real life Newer Post Older Post You May Also Like 9 comments RachelJune 20, 2012 at 12:36 AMI just have to let you know your shoes are adorable! I hope you have so much fun on your trip!-rachsincerelypeachy.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTamaras BlendJune 20, 2012 at 1:38 AMAwww, have a great great trip! Can't wait for your engagement photos!http://www.tamarasblend.com/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAmandaJune 20, 2012 at 6:08 AMhave fun, girl!!! i was also wondering what kind of camera you use to take your blog photos, they are just lovely!! xo, amandaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBrooke @ Silver LiningJune 20, 2012 at 7:25 AMI love all your pictures, and all your posts, and I hope this isn't weird, but I'm really happy that you get to see your love now :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMaryJune 20, 2012 at 12:02 PMHave fun!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRoots Out WestJune 21, 2012 at 2:42 PMLoving the colors and prints in this pic.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyimrachelnicoleJune 23, 2012 at 11:47 AMI love your pictures. What camera do you use?xoxo, Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breezehttp://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJune 23, 2012 at 10:08 PMLove those shoes! So cute!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyContemplating BeautyJune 24, 2012 at 9:35 PMI hope you are having a wonderful trip! Cute pic:)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... leave us some lovexo, him&her
9 comments
I just have to let you know your shoes are adorable! I hope you have so much fun on your trip!
ReplyDelete-rach
sincerelypeachy.blogspot.com
Awww, have a great great trip! Can't wait for your engagement photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tamarasblend.com/
have fun, girl!!! i was also wondering what kind of camera you use to take your blog photos, they are just lovely!!
ReplyDeletexo, amanda
I love all your pictures, and all your posts, and I hope this isn't weird, but I'm really happy that you get to see your love now :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
ReplyDeleteLoving the colors and prints in this pic.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures. What camera do you use?
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze
http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/
Love those shoes! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a wonderful trip! Cute pic:)
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her