my current wishlist.

by - 1:29 PM

01.  i'm looking for a maxi dress for my engagement photos- totally loving this one! hmm...
02.  loving these simple white pots for reception decor- filling it with succulents- a must.
03.  current obsession is pink lip stick.
04.  i just love anthropologie dinnerware
05.  mums! wedding color and featuring in my bridal bouquet
06.  potential wedding shoes?


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love the pink lipstick! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM Pink lipstick and I love the dress and flowers so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little blog. Found you through instagram. And that dress is so cute! Xoxox talia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found 4 of the most interesting dinner plates at the thrift store... i got home and googled the brand and they're from anthropologie... such a perfect find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing post :)
    I really love it!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the wedding shoes Andrea. And you would look so good in pink lipstick, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks McKenna! you're so sweet :) you could totally pull of the pink lipstick as well!

      Delete
  7. cute things, i lovee the maxi dress! and those shoes, oh my they would be so adorable for wedding shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her