a sunrise; the start of a new day

by - 12:10 AM



this is what i woke up to this morning. well let me rephrase... my dog woke me up at 5:30AM barking to go outside and i had the pleasure of witnessing this gorgeous sunrise. it was a perfect way to wake up and start a new day (wish this happened more often! the beautiful sunshine, NOT the waking up at 5am in the morning...i'm not a morning person) i did however, snap this photo and go back to sleep.

i want to quickly say a huge THANK YOU to all my friends and family who have been so helpful, loving and kind. last week was not the ideal way of starting off the month of june. i was in a car accident last monday (rear ended and hit into the car in front of me). luckily i wasn't severely hurt- i got whiplash and had a lot of pain in my neck and back which caused my trip to the ER that night.  with lots of rest, icecream, and a few muscle relaxants in-between, i am happy and healed. unfortunately, my dad's prius was totaled (!!!) so saturday was spent car shopping. thank you toyota for giving us free cookies. otis knows exactly what to say.

* for those who have been waiting on my emails- thank you so much for being patient! i will respond soon. 


You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Oooh dear, that sounds terrible. :/ I hope you are well now!
    This photo is amazing - I'm not a morning person either, but sometimes I wish I were, because mornings are really perfect, everything is so fresh and new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you're fine now! This picture is beautiful! Sometimes I wish I wasn't so much of a night owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that you are okay and not severally hurt. This photo is gorgeous!

    http://hopefullittleone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear all is well and things are looking up. Your health comes first, e-mails can wait.
    Go spoil yourself with a shopping spree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's a horrid way to start a month!
    Glad to see you're back to normal. =D

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

    http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/

    ps- If I haven't yet, thanks for the comment on my blog. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I'm so sorry about your accident! I'm glad everyone is ok! Eating ice cream is one of the magical healers of the food world. On a different note that view is so lovely and peaceful; early morning isn't my ideal start to the day either but sometimes it has its perks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo, thanks for your comment... i'm following!! :)

    Danielle
    xo

    http://newestwrinkledlh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! glad you stopped by danielle! :)

      Delete
  8. Just discovered your blog. First of all, I love the layout. I love a simple design. Secondly, this is a beautiful picture! Third, I'm sorry about the car accident!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh darn! That car accident does NOT sound fun! But This sunrise is so glorious and a fantastic thing to wake up to. I've been trying to get myself awake early for a morning photo shoot for sometime and I just end up waking up at 1pm. :P
    Beautiful blog too!!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her