26/40
photos taken in st george this past weekend
How far along are you? 26 weeks + only 2 wks away from the third trimester!
Total weight gain: i think i'm up to 15lbs now? funny thing (kinda) is that i'm sure by the end of my pregnancy, kevin and i will weigh the same... HA!
Maternity Clothes? you betcha! anyone find some good deals/sales?! please share :)
Stretch Marks? none on the belly so far (crossing fingers...)
Sleep: going downhill...
Best moments: feeling this little guy kick ALL the time now. sometimes if you're watching carefully, you can see my belly move around - it's such a weird thing to see!
Missing anything? eating dippy eggs (aka, over-easy eggs) with toast. i'm getting tired of scrambled eggs in the morning
Movement? ohhhh yeah
Food Cravings: still chocolate ice cream milkshakes
Symptoms: i've been feeling pretty good lately. no leg cramps or back aches thank goodness.
Belly Button in or Out? i'm starting to think it won't fully pop out, which i'm totally fine with.
Happy or Moody? pretty content! :)Looking Forward to: my baby shower in a couple weeks!


4 comments
You are darling. And I love these pregnancy updates. I'm just two weeks behind you, woot woot!
ReplyDeleteLove these posts! You're so cute. <3
ReplyDeletexo, rn
Cute pictures!! What is your due date??
ReplyDeletethe best maternity pants/jeans I've found are these by GAP. I wouldn't have dreamed of purchasing a $70 pair of maternity pants, but after trying them on (a friend recommended them) I was sold. Of course, being a lady that loves a sale - I waited to receive a 40% off coupon & bought them. They are the perfect fit & great for the spring/summer months.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=99580&pid=941192
leave us some love
xo, him&her