recent design : enlove with life

by - 10:09 AM



check out this recent design i did for tegan over at her lovely lifestyle and fashion blog, Enlove With Life! the touches of pastel colors are gorgeous! i love the simplicity of the design to create a professional lifestyle blog with fashion posts. you can check out her new design here + leave her some love!

_________

Are you interested in having your blog redesigned? I am currently taking new clients! I also do logo + branding as well as print. just email me at andreabrionne.blog@gmail.com for a quote. I look forward to working with you!

VIEW MY PORTFOLIO

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. You did such a fantastic job! It looks amazing. What do you charge for a new design? Also what is the time frame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your designs! you are so talented at so many things!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her