25/40

by - 4:10 PM



How far along are you? 25 weeks 
Maternity Clothes? YES. everything else in my closet isn't appealing. i'm obsessed with these short sleeve maternity dresses from target! (pictured above)

Sleep: still sleeping great!

Best moments: spending time with my parents and kevin in costa rica and soaking up the sunshine.

Missing anything? wearing my non-maternity pants... but i've been avoiding them like the plague just because they aren't nearly as comfortable as maternity pants! 

Movement? ALL THE TIME! it's awesome! i love love love feeling him kick and move around

Food Cravings: i'm wanting everything sweet now... cookies, ice cream, cinnamon rolls... the list could go on. 

Queasy or Sick?  nope!

Gender: BOY!!

Symptoms: still get heartburn occassionally

Belly Button in or Out? it's like half in/half out. i'm wondering if it will ever pop out
Happy or Moody? i was feeling really moody yesterday but i think it's because i was tired. other than that, i've been pretty happy. kevin keeps me happy :)
Looking Forward to: a weekend getaway to st. george and las vegas! we're taking full advantage of all this free time we have together before the summer starts.

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. That picture is so cute it almost made me miss being pregnant. Almost :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that dress at Target! I'm thinking I'll need to go back soon to snatch one up before they're all gone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pregnancy updates! What a beautiful picture of your little bump too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favorite picture of yours yet. I am going to come to your blog and steal this update series, whenever I have kiddos. (who knows when...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts! You and the baby bump are looking really cute.

    xo, rn

    ReplyDelete
  6. that photo is adorable! definitely frame worthy. so excited for you! I am glad to hear you and Kevin are able to take advantage of some time for trips and adventures before the baby comes. I am still loving this series, so simple and so engaging - perfect. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is that the dress from Target? that is my first pregnancy purchase! I can't wait until I can fill it out and be as adorable as you & feel all the kicks & stuff. love love love!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her