recent design : rouge & whimsy
i'm excited to share with you this recent design i did for the lovely Erika from Rouge & Whimsy! she wanted to create a simple space with neutral colors + pops of light aqua. i love what the final look came to be and it was fun getting to know a fellow seattle native! :) btw, erika makes the cutest bags and purses, so you definitely should check out her shop! she's traveling down to africa currently, (jealous!) so if you're interested in her travels there, then follow her blog for updates!
_________
Are
you interested in having your blog redesigned? I am currently taking
new clients! I also do logo + branding as well as print. just
email me at andreabrionne.blog@gmail.com for a quote. I look forward to
working with you!

1 comments
Great design, simple and lovely.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tamarasblend.com/
leave us some love
xo, him&her