27/40

by - 1:36 PM



i can't believe i'll be meeting our little guy in 13 weeks! now that i'm in to the last trimester, things are getting REAL. especially since we're moving temporarily for the summer to st. louis, i'm looking for a doctor and figuring out which hospital i'll deliver in, etc, etc (!!!) i'm figuring out which baby things will stay at home and will be traveling with us. crazy stuff coming up which i'm excited/nervous about. oh, and we discovered the city library this week (i forget how awesome libraries are) so i've been reading several books and educating myself as much as possible about labor and everything pregnancy/post pregnancy. there's so much to learn and be prepared for.

________________________________

How far along are you? 27 weeks + 2/3 of the way done!
Total weight gain: around 18 lbs now
Countdown? 13 WEEKS
Maternity Clothes? ohhh yesss and nothing else 
Stretch Marks? nope!
Sleep: i try to get as much sleep as possible these days + the crazy dreams definitely come with it
Best moments: planning the future with kevin
Missing anything? being able to bend down easily to put on my shoes... simple things are starting to get harder these days 
Movement? YES!
Food Cravings: thin mints (i stalked the girl scout website to see where to buy them) :)
Symptoms: i think i pulled a groin muscle when we were speed walking from parking to get to the jazz game last night so... not a fun feeling 
Belly Button in or Out? half in - half out
Happy or Moody?  feeling pretty good these days. the other day i was feeling down just because i felt like there was nothing to do or no one to hang out with. so instead of pouting around, i decided to work on putting our office together. i built a square shelf out of the extra wood we have and stained it. i hung pictures on the wall - anyways, that cheered me up and i was productive! (let's just say, i was proud of myself) :)
Looking Forward to: baby shower next weekend

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I know how you must be feeling about giving birth away from home. We're moving in June to another state and I'm due in September. I just got comfortable with the doctors here!
    There really is too much stuff to read about pregnancy/labor. I've been watching More of The Business of Being Born on Netflix. Crazy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's stressful! At least I'll have a couple months to prepare before he comes. I'll have to check out that video on netflix! I've never heard of it.

      Delete

leave us some love

xo, him&her