this is almost as crafty as I get
i couldn't stand our bare walls so i came up with an easy way to decorate! finding small amounts of string is hard when you don't have craft supplies just laying around. luckily walmart has some cheap finds! i found lace strands for $1 and the mini clothespins for super cheap as well. and there you have it! probably the easiest DIY project you can do to add a little something to your walls.



7 comments
how sweet!
ReplyDeletekw, ladies in navy
jewelry giveaway!
so cute!
ReplyDeleteIT's super cute! I may have to get some of the mini clothespins. How much were they?
ReplyDelete-wHiT
love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute and simple DIY for bare walls! :D
ReplyDeletexx Denysia Yu
http://thatlaitgirl.com
This so cute and on a simple level that even I can do.
ReplyDeleteLove the idea! I was just wondering how to spice up the black wall in front of my work space, and now I know :)
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her