simple photo tips : editing iPhone photos

by - 7:30 AM



what do you use to edit your iphone/instagram photos?

i use the awesome VSCO camera app! just like i use their film editing presets for my own photography images, i decided to try out their app and instantly fell in love with it. it comes with set filters for you but what i mostly use is the exposure, saturation, fill light, and crop tools to edit my photos (and there's more options as well!). i'm kinda OCD about my images that i post on instagram, so i'm glad i have this app handy.




 past posts related to photography:

+ My Favorite Lens
+ Q&A / photography for beginners
+ My journey to photography
+ Be yourself, Everyone else is taken
+ Posing couples 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I just downloaded that and Afterlight, and love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! will definitely use these too!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too! So picky about my iPhone photos! I really enjoy Afterlight for all my phone editing needs:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her