Life's a batch. Eat a cupcake!

by - 6:54 PM







last week my sister and i took a little road trip to visit my mom and relatives in reno! one thing i love about living in sacramento is how close you are to different places. san francisco not too far on one side and lake tahoe/reno on the other! my mom was in reno to visit her sister so we drove over to spend time with her. we went shopping, ate cupcakes, treated ourselves to pedicures and went out to lunch at a yummy restaurant downtown to celebrate my aunt's birthday. we had a great time visiting but it was so nice coming home to a loving husband who missed me dearly. ;)

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. First, I love the title of this post. hilarious. Second, those cupcakes look divine. And third, I want your sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love the branding for those cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look amazing! And great name haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man that first photo I just want to jump into it! And I love both the sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love cute and adorable local shops!!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her