roses are red, or sometimes pink

by - 8:00 AM


“Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves.” -President Gordon B. Hinckley


note to self: never complain; instead get lost in serving others. now that's happiness.

have a wonderful weekend!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. beautiful. good thought to start a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this simple, yet very effective blog design you have! Many people think - the more, the better - but this is example how minimalism can be super effective. And this picture of roses is just perfect! You have an amazing sense for beauty!
    Keep up with a good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much suzana! i love my new layout after doing several changes and think i'll be sticking with this one for a while :) thanks for stopping by and commenting! you are so sweet and i appreciate your wonderful compliments! have a lovely weekend

      Delete
  3. These flowers are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her