"dippy" eggs + toast.

by - 12:27 PM



this is by far my most favorite breakfast. i probably eat this meal 85% of my mornings. first of all, i love this bread (Ezekiel 4:9) because it is pure, wholesome and healthy. i rarely ever eat white bread, it's just not worth it anymore. once you love whole wheat, you never go back! try this bread out and let me know what you think :)

funny story, i grew up thinking that over-easy eggs were called "dippy" eggs because that is what we call them in my family. once we went to denny's and i asked for a dippy egg. the waitress gave me a puzzled look, so my dad corrected me saying "she wants it over-easy". since then, i've tried to remember not to call them dippy eggs in public...

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. One of my favorite breakfasts! Thanks for stopping by Clyde and Nora. I love the layout of your blog-so clean and streamlined. Following you so I can keep up on your great posts! I hope you stop by the blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I love cutting a circle in a piece of bread, putting it on the griddle, and then cracking an egg into the open circle. It turns into this AWESOME egg and toast monstrosity! Great blog - it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds delicious!! I'm going to try it out in the morning to mix things up a bit :) thanks for sharing that with me and I'm so glad you stopped by :)

      Delete
  3. Love that bread! And I've called them dippy eggs in public as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has! Haha

      Delete
  4. Dippy eggs. I have never heard of that. That's awesome. I'm so glad I found your blog--I am so excited to start following it!

    We & Serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! how am I only just now following your blog? lol. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. Eeek. Love to hear what you think. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm- dippy eggs. totally using that when God blesses us with little kidlets :) ps. I eat Rye bread every day, white wheat just isn't worth it!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her