blog design | eye candy

by - 10:00 AM



introducing the lovely Tori of the blog Eye Candy. I seriously have been so excited this past week working on several blogs and getting to know such cute, fun, sweet girls! I loved that Tori wanted to keep things simple, yet add in her favorites- hearts, light blue and pink. Check out her blog and get to know her!

For more info on getting your blog re-designed, check out the details HERE! To view my latest work, check these blogs out.

happy weekend!
p.s. 3 more weekends until i see my fiance in california!

You May Also Like

25 comments

  1. Good job girl! That blog is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your simplistic designs. May have to recruit your services in the near future for a bloggy makeover :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know where to find me! i'd love to help you out shane :)

      Delete
  3. great job! big compliment..u have a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! thank you so much for stopping by! i appreciate your compliment martina

      Delete
  4. Such a cute design! You did lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so good! you have a gift, that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for commenting on my post, your blog is lovely =)

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by maria! hope you stick around :)

      Delete
  7. I really like your blog and your photos! Maybe you would like to join my Blogaction? Just click here: *breathtaking*

    You would have had a great chance!

    (Sorry for my English, I'm from Germany :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it looks so pretty!

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work. I love the simplicity and coloring of that blog. I am her newest follower. I also love your profile of blogs you have designed. Can;t wait to see mine finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jess! i've been brainstorming and doing drafts for your blog- so excited! :)

      Delete
  10. Love your blog! :)

    xx Jessie
    http://jessieabimer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the simplicity of her blog! Great job!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Giovanna! :) heading to your blog

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you piril! Let me know when you want to add the comment bubble to your blog :)

      Delete
    2. I will. But for now I'm Ok. Did some other changes myself (For the first time ever) and learned some html over youtube. =)

      Delete

leave us some love

xo, him&her