weekly faves #1

by - 11:32 AM


01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09

i apologize for the lack of posting this week- finals week coming up and then i'll be free of school til the fall! i cannot wait for a break and to really focus on having more time dedicated to improving myself- which means, plenty of improve series coming up. i'm so excited to share and inspire you!

my weekend will be filled with inspiring words. i love this easter time of the year.

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. i love the 9th photo :)
    http://zzworldinmyhandszz.blogspot.pt/ follow **

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love celebrating Holy Week. Make sure and post about anything that really sticks out to you. :) Oh, and that #7 is lovely ... all that green ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely will liz! :) thanks for stopping by my blog

      Delete
  3. Such pretty pictures. One day I'd love to have a kitchen where I can hang pretty pots and pans, and cute little mugs.
    Good luck on your finals.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks emily! i'm just wanting finals week to be over already so i can vacation from school til fall :)

      Delete
  4. I am in love with your inspirations! I made a block print for making my own custom fabric that looked a lot like number 1, I should post it sometime so you can see! I did it when I first started my blog and used gold fabric paint ;) because I am a nerd like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we all have our nerdy moments haha i'd love to see it!

      Delete
  5. i love these!! i especially want number 2!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her