my sister
knows how to do really neat hair styles. i don't know how she did it, but this braid is awesome and super cute.meet my sister stephanie.
knows how to do really neat hair styles. i don't know how she did it, but this braid is awesome and super cute.meet my sister stephanie.
7 comments
That is so cute!! I wish I was better at hair styles :)
ReplyDeleteGreat blog :)
Wow are those photos for real? You look like a model drenched in sunlight! I need to pin this for myself!
ReplyDeleteErin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com
Super cute...
ReplyDeleteMelissa
http://t-g-life.blogspot.com/
That hair is so cute!!
ReplyDeletexo Ashley
love the hair!
ReplyDelete-wHiT
Sisters are just so good at that kind of stuff! My sister gets good hair ideas from pin terest! I like how your "header" is in the top left corner instead of at the very top- very unique!
ReplyDeleteAw, she is lovely! Her is hair is awesome!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her