L is for Lazy | abc dates

by - 12:53 PM

it was friday night, a rainy dreary day, and just one of those times where you feel like being lazy. what good timing for an L date! we were first going to get take out at a yummy place Costa Vida, but the line was super long. so being lazy we ordered Dominoes Pizza...


and rented a few movies at Redbox... (thank goodness for redbox and coupon codes to get free movies!)
 okay, sure, i'll share those promo codes with you :) >> DVDONME and BREAKROOM (both work only once per credit/debit card.


sometimes you just need a lazy date to relax, talk and embrace feeling fat after eating lots of pizza and breadsticks.

happy st. patricks day! i loved this day as a kid to pinch those who aren't wearing green. i would be pinched a million since i don't even own anything green! shame on me...

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. mhhmm that pizza looooks good!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a PERFECT date! Those lazy dates are seriously the best.. and thank you for sharing the redbox codes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate how much I adore pizza and breadsticks... sooooooooooo yummy! and it goes supper well with being lazy, lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with this abc date idea. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel as if I could eat that WHOLE pizza right now. Whoever invented Redbox was genious. I could spend half my money and then some there.

    Cute blog.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. I love Dominos pizza and cheesy bread nights!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!! so darling!! LOVE all these ideas!!
    http://aaronkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her