M is for Mandarin + Movie | abc dates
Saturday we had our M date. We went to this Mandarin restaurant and got it to-go to eat at the park. It was such a gorgeous day outside! All the people who have been hibernating this winter came out of their houses like the munchkins in munchkin land.
the picnic idea didn't last too long.. we sat down and started eating, but the wind ruined it I got tired of eating my hair rather than my chow mein.
AAAND of course, we went to the movies to see THE HUNGER GAMES! okay, [gasp!] I haven't read the books, but after seeing this movie, I definitely will start! I was in suspense mode the whole time and I was impressed with everything about the movie. Loved it!
happy hunger games! and may the odds be ever in your favor... :)
the picnic idea didn't last too long.. we sat down and started eating, but the wind ruined it I got tired of eating my hair rather than my chow mein.
AAAND of course, we went to the movies to see THE HUNGER GAMES! okay, [gasp!] I haven't read the books, but after seeing this movie, I definitely will start! I was in suspense mode the whole time and I was impressed with everything about the movie. Loved it!
happy hunger games! and may the odds be ever in your favor... :)


4 comments
I was thinking of getting the book before watching the movie,it's on sale at Costco too so maybe I would. :)
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
okay, where did these abc dates originate because i am completely in love!!!! your blog is absolutely adorable! so very happy i stumbled upon it today.
ReplyDeleteand seriously, wasn't the hunger games incredible!! so very happy for you to get started on reading it! i couldn't put the books down! happy hunger games!
xo TJ
You take beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! I will have to try it with my fiance!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her