i'm so excited to have my sister and her husband living here!
at first we were worried about going to the zoo because of the predicted rainy weather, but we decided to go anyway and got lucky! the sun came out a few times while we were there so it was nice and shady most of the time. i love going to the zoo! we had such a fun time seeing the different exhibits. we couldn't stop laughing at the talking parrot! he kept saying "Hello! How are you?" and he would mimic cat "meows" as people walked by. i recorded it on my vine (@andreabrionne) but i'm not sure how to link it on here, so add me on vine! after visiting the zoo we went out to lunch at Panera Bread. it's been so fun getting to know all the wives that are on the selling team. i'm excited to explore more around sacramento! anyone have any places that we should know about?
i'm so jealous you have already been to the zoo this summer!! our zoo babies come out in may and i'm so excited. baby monkeys and elephants, i may cry in excitement!
5 comments
So fun! I love the sac zoo. When I was a nanny I used to take the little girl there all the time. Hope your'e enjoying it here in Sacramento so far :)
ReplyDelete[I'm from the restart sac valley group :)]
In the Fall time you guys will have to check out Apple Hill, that's a NorCal favorite :D
i adore the zoo! looks like a fantastic time
ReplyDeletekw ladies in navy
I love going to zoos! I'm like a little kid...and my husband gets a little chuckle every time he mentions it and my eyes light up.
ReplyDeleteThose giraffes are awesome!
-Amanda | Living in Another Language
i'm so jealous you have already been to the zoo this summer!! our zoo babies come out in may and i'm so excited. baby monkeys and elephants, i may cry in excitement!
ReplyDeletei love zoos. love them.
ReplyDeletewe are moving to the bay in june,
and i will definitely have to go to this zoo.
K
leave us some love
xo, him&her