girls day out on the town

by - 12:59 PM


^^ the gang :) ^^







we're trying to explore as much of this place as we can this summer! we started at the zoo then the farmers market and this time we walked around Old Downtown Sacramento. there are a bunch of fun shops and places to eat. we had to stop in the candy store to grab ourselves some salt water taffy. my favorite flavors were the strawberry cheesecake, strawberry banana and the cupcake one (tasted like a birthday cake mix!). so good. we ended the trip by eating at the cheesecake factory. it was so tempting for me to not buy a slice of their chocolate cheesecake! maybe next time... 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love saltwater taffy! My favorite is caramel apple. The strawberry cheesecake sounds like an instant winner though...as well as the cupcake! I could quickly change my mind. :)

    Sounds like you had a great time, and I love the pictures...as always!

    -Amanda | Living in Another Language

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange, I was just thinking about picking up some saltwater taffy last week. This must be a sign I should get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know Emily Brown? Such a small world! I was totally her classmate/friend at BYU-I a couple years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way? what a small world :) I know her through my husband who's good friends with Taylor.

      Delete

leave us some love

xo, him&her