around this apartment...

by - 3:39 PM


 freshly baked cookies for tonight,

 the new Windows 8 on my laptop,

 man clothes laying around, 

 displayed birthday cards from grandparents,

 a sign telling me to eat... 

 unfinished kitchen chairs,

 cute socks and warm blankets,

 a (not always) made bed, 

 two little birdies, 



new warm mittens from my mom,


and a cold glass of milk.


You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous! So simple and gorgeous. (And I also love the spoon rest, like a lot.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mittens and the cookies although I will have to stay clear of cookies for a few days given the sheer amount of candy that I've consumed tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The small little things are cute! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Beautiful photos. SOunds like a wonderful night home. :) Loving those gloves from your mommy!

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love posts like this... your home looks lovely! and thanks so much for your comment, hbut I accidentally tapped "remove content" with my finger on my phone and I dont know how to bring it back:( help?
    :) but just know your comment was appreciated! maybe you could stop by and repost...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your pictures! Such beautiful lighting!

    Where did you find the white owl next to your birthday cards? I have been searching everywhere for a while owl recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found it at the Michaels Craft store! it was on sale this summer so just had to get it- i love owls :)

      Delete
  7. It's the simple things that make our lives so magical, don't you think? I love that glass milk cup and new pair of red gloves - so pretty!
    --Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is :) the milk cup is from anthropologie and the mittens from urban outfitters!

      Delete
  8. Amazing pictures! I need to get better at using my real camera and not just my phone. p.s. i need those cookies...baby #2 requires them. haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! they are sour cream softies (you can easily google the recipe) they are delicious and i'm sure baby #2 would love them :)

      Delete
  9. gosh your house looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her