my sister is getting married!

by - 10:43 PM



my sister is getting married (!!!) and i'm so excited to have adam join our family. it's so fun seeing our family grow. our weddings will only be 5 months apart!

here are a couple photos from their engagement session the other night. we barely missed the setting sun, but we did catch some kids trick-or-treating! i couldn't stop laughing about the sumo costume. pure genius

  
 p.s. uhh yeah, notice the new change in my design? i couldn't resist... hope you like it as much as i do!

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Congrats to her! And congrats to you as well on your engagement<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol hehe, you're already married. Congrats tho!

      Delete
  2. Congratulation to your Sis! Beautiful couple! And the sumo is really epic! I'm surprised to see the boy running!! Your blog design got a bit simpler!! Simple in a good way, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your sister!!! I am in love with the sumo costume! And I am loving the simplicity in your new design. Beautiful!


    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one on the left. Tell me her hair has extensions in..it is too gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment! That's all natural hair!

      Delete
  5. I am addicted to your photography. I just spent way too long on your Facebook page. You have serious talent. Good luck with learning film. You'll be a powerhouse with that under your belt.

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her