ever heard of a cinemagraph? i made this for my photography class as a creative project. crazy huh?
check out more (way better than mine..) cinemagraphs here.
oh, and here too.
Wow that's awesome! Thanks for the link too! I'm always impressed when I see cinemagraphs. They just keep going and I can't get my head around it haha. Courtney x
Okay get out of town!!! you MADE this!!!!??? I am freaking out!!! I have seen cinemagraph photos before and thought they were the coolest thing in the world!! Seriously you are magic!
10 comments
woah, that is way cool. How'd you do that?
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze
rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com
I've never heard of these...totally reminds me of Harry Potter. Really cool!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!
ReplyDeletewww.studentswife.com
This looks reaaally cool!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tamarasblend.com/
this is really good, always tried this but never did it that good!!
ReplyDeleteWow so cool!!! I've never seen anything like it!!
ReplyDeleteWow that's awesome! Thanks for the link too!
ReplyDeleteI'm always impressed when I see cinemagraphs. They just keep going and I can't get my head around it haha.
Courtney x
cinemagraphs are so neat!
ReplyDeleteps: be sure to enter my autumn-themed baking giveaway on my blog! http://www.love-laurie.com/2012/10/a-love-laurie-giveaway.html
Cinemagraph is beyond insane! I've wasted so much time being fascinated by it!
ReplyDeleteOkay get out of town!!! you MADE this!!!!??? I am freaking out!!! I have seen cinemagraph photos before and thought they were the coolest thing in the world!! Seriously you are magic!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her