for some reason, N was a hard one to plan... so instead, we decided to do Nothing that has to do with N! clever huh? we grabbed ourselves a jamba juice and headed to the sand dunes where we took some photos for fun and watched the sunset on our way home.
I LOVE the self-timer pic!! My fiance and I did the self-timer deal when we took some pics for our wedding website!! Some were great, and others were bloopers which were the best!!
Hi Andrea! These pictures are super cute! Looks like you had a great time. And the Aspen trees are so amazing. Seems like a lovely place to spend the day.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! You've got a new reader!
Looks like such a fun photo shoot you guys did. Love those trees too! So cool looking. Hey you commented on my blog about swapping buttons. I'd love to swap and am copying your button over to my blog. Feel free to do the same when you have time! Have an awesome long weekend! :D
17 comments
I LOVE the self-timer pic!! My fiance and I did the self-timer deal when we took some pics for our wedding website!! Some were great, and others were bloopers which were the best!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sunset shot!!
Happy Wednesday!
Thanks! Self timer can be difficult at times, but it totally works! :)
DeleteThe self timer pictures are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate :)
And the second picture is such a good one - you guys look great!
Happy Wednesday!
xo
Thank you Jessica! i hope you had a wonderful wednesday :)
DeleteGreat pics! Love the self timer ones! So much fun! N for Nothing is PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteeachdayinthislife.blogspot.com
Gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
Love these, and the new design, sometimes nothing dates are the best though!
ReplyDeletethank you! definitely. i now realized it could have been Nature date for N since we spent time in nature :)
DeleteCute!!
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea! These pictures are super cute! Looks like you had a great time. And the Aspen trees are so amazing. Seems like a lovely place to spend the day.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! You've got a new reader!
Looks like such a fun photo shoot you guys did. Love those trees too! So cool looking.
ReplyDeleteHey you commented on my blog about swapping buttons. I'd love to swap and am copying your button over to my blog. Feel free to do the same when you have time!
Have an awesome long weekend! :D
Yay! I'll head over to your blog and grab your button :) thanks for stopping by!
DeleteThese pictures are amazing! I never liked aspen trees very much- but after seeing your picture I look at them in a whole new light, they're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you! aspens have their own beauty :)
Deletei <3 kev&you :) :)
ReplyDeleteAnd we love you Anna :)
Deletesooo adorable photos!! thanks for the sweet comment:) xoxo
ReplyDeleteshawneedreaming.blogspot.com
leave us some love
xo, him&her