it's that wedding season
one of the blessings of being a photographer is photographing those special details and moments in the start of a marriage- especially when it's one of your best friends whom you've grown up with through those awkward teenage times into the college years. i am so happy for my friend getting married this weekend! we snapped some beautiful bridals today and i couldn't resist posting these two. aren't those shoes seriously amazing?

6 comments
How beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDeleteThese are simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you Elizabeth!
Deleteno way. AHHH I AM FREAKING OUT
ReplyDeleteYES way :) i cannot wait for friday!!
DeleteHi sweet lady! I found your blog via MaieDae's and am SO GLAD that I did! I love finding sisters in Christ who blog; it's like finding a diamond in the rough! I'm your newest follower. xoxo
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her