GIVEAWAY at Along Abbey Road blog >> by andrea m. - 11:48 AM I am doing a giveaway over at the lovely blog Along Abbey Road! She will announce the winner on Tuesday, May 1! Share Tweet Pin Share Tags : Newer Post Older Post You May Also Like 6 comments Hannah LesleyApril 26, 2012 at 12:28 PMMy blog needs a new design...badly! I'm crossing my fingers!p.s. Congrats on the engagement! I'm engaged too:)ReplyDeleteRepliesandrea m.April 26, 2012 at 12:31 PMeven if you don't win, i'd love to help you out! :) congrats on your engagement!! when are you getting married?DeleteRepliesReplyReplyElizabeth JusticeApril 26, 2012 at 7:07 PMI hope I win too! I love how perfectly simple your designs are:DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAmy SeagerApril 29, 2012 at 10:12 AMJust discovered your blog and now I'm off to enter your giveaway! Also, congrats on your engagement! Being married is AWESOME! Pop over to my blog sometime!LoveamyxReplyDeleteRepliesandrea m.May 1, 2012 at 1:11 PMThank you Amy! i bet it's awesome- i seriously cannot wait! :) I'm heading to your blog to say hi!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyrebeccaleighMay 10, 2012 at 7:02 AMhi you have a lovely blog. im just starting up :)xxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... leave us some lovexo, him&her
6 comments
My blog needs a new design...badly! I'm crossing my fingers!
ReplyDeletep.s. Congrats on the engagement! I'm engaged too:)
even if you don't win, i'd love to help you out! :)
Deletecongrats on your engagement!! when are you getting married?
I hope I win too! I love how perfectly simple your designs are:D
ReplyDeleteJust discovered your blog and now I'm off to enter your giveaway! Also, congrats on your engagement! Being married is AWESOME!
ReplyDeletePop over to my blog sometime!
Love
amy
x
Thank you Amy! i bet it's awesome- i seriously cannot wait! :) I'm heading to your blog to say hi!
Deletehi you have a lovely blog. im just starting up :)
ReplyDeletexx
leave us some love
xo, him&her