what's inspiring me | pinterest

by - 11:12 AM

okay first of all, i apologize for my blog layout being indecisive lately. i just couldn't make up my mind for what kind of look i wanted, and find a good minimalist layout that fits my style. i love clean, simple + white space. so i've finally found the layout i want and i'm sticking with it!

meanwhile, here's some pinnings of mine on what's been inspiring me lately..



 wedding albums.
 i'm looking around for the best company to start doing wedding albums for my wedding packages. let me know if you have any suggestions!


 color + lots of frames.
i can't wait to have my own apartment to decorate! my dream is to print out photos i've taken and hang them up all over the walls, somewhat like these. 


words.
doesn't this just instantly reassure you about any of your worries? last few weeks of the semester and i'm soo done with school work, but don't worry, everything is going to be AMAZING because i'm going to meet kev's family next month and drive with him to oklahoma! (never been there) but it's going to be amazing. and it'll be spring. talk about ah-mazing!


memories of past summers.
woke up to the sun streaming through the windows, birds chirping and making waffles for breakfast. i couldn't ask for a better saturday morning!


BRING ON THE VITAMIN D //


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Those are great ideas. I like the wedding albums too. I took all the print out of our wedding photography, and then did albums and pictures myself. Then I could choose the photos I truly loved and wanted displayed and the ones that I wanted in our book. It was a great idea, because whenever we have friends over those are the first books they pull out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspired! Lovely blog.

    xo, -Elizabeth

    http://bookofleisure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her