typography + design | improve series

by - 8:00 AM


i'm always looking for new fonts and i love inspiring quotes, so why not combine them?

i created this print using two fonts found on this website.
20 // Code [bold & light]
13 // fontleroy brown

to download these fonts, click on the links.

i hope this quote inspires you to keep striving for what you are wanting to achieve; you can't become skillful in something until you've faced the rough seas. keep moving and through your trials you can succeed and become the best in that skill.

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Love this print, so true.

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this print and everything about it.
    i have a sailor in my life and this is perfect.
    xx jes, newest follower

    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the design + typography. Love the quote too. ♥Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this quote. it's very true.

    also, i gave you an award on my blog.

    http://samsands.blogspot.com/2012/03/winner-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I celebrate the good ideas i find here every time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is absolutely amazing. would you be interested in guest posting on my blog anytime? let me know!
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com
    laurynashli1 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I am also a font adorer.
    Followed. And maybe you will stop by me someday.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog :) Your blog is so wonderful, I found myself just reading post after post! Its so interesting! Im your new follower, it would be great if you could maybe follow me too?!
    Have a great day!
    x Hannah Rose
    http://creativeandcoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!!!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how well the fonts go together, I've recently started getting into typography

    ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her