spring is here, so why can't i dress like it is yet?

by - 7:30 AM


countdown for warm southern weather: 11 days

in just 11 days, i will be soaking in some serious sunshine. i will be able to wear warm clothes like so, and shop to buy cute summer-y clothes like so and feel totally awesome like so. i mean, look how happy she is wearing those sunglasses and totally cute spring outfits? i want to feel like that and will soon. oh the joy i will feel! (rexburg, you disappointed me yesterday. please bring back my sunshine and happiness...)
















looking at the j.crew catalog made me so excited to try some new spring looks! and it doesn't help that i see such cute ideas all over pinterest every day but don't have the gorgeous weather to try them out! i'll just keep brainstorming and share my ideas with you. i love this color palette with mixing and matching shades of coral pink and patterns. what do you think?

what's your current favorite spring look? are you crushin on a color? favorite pattern?
 share a link of favorite spring finds on pinterest :)

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. I'm loving the mint looks. Haven't done it since I'm so tan I might look so dark when I get a shade that's too light. And of course, I love the espadrille wedges and the orange looks as well! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The urge to buy gingham has hit me pretty hard this spring, and I have been pretty much buying everything with polka dots that I can get my hands on. It's been a while since I wore pink, but it seems like the perfect time of year to add some to my wardrobe. :)

    http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! i'm loving gingham and want more. and this summer is my time to fill my closet with COLOR. join me? :)

      Delete
  3. I am crushing on bold colorful skinny jeans! Now I just gotta FIND some that fit well and won't break the bank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no kidding- let me know if you find some! :)

      Delete
  4. Dont you just love j crew catalog day! And yet hate it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the J.Crew catalog. I can't afford anyting in it..but it has such amazing combinations. I am craving a pair of colored jean shorts. (Gap has some cute pairs that wont break the bank. I love shorts with a button down..it is my go to spring/fall staple.

    Kristen
    www.thepursuitofkj.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no kidding, i go straight to the sale with j.crew. but its a great way to get style ideas!

      Delete
  6. so ready for spring! for bright colors and dresses and wedges! thanks for following my blog : ) good luck with the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, so glad you found my blog because I am LOVING yours. Following for sure. Aaand, a fellow PNW Native? Lovin' it.
    I found a peach-colored gingham button-up at Goodwill for $1.29 yesterday and I would just love if it would stop raining for a day so I can wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute!! i love getting great goodwill finds :) thanks for stopping by mine!

      Delete
  8. yes... spring is here. and I am so in love with this post. The j.crew catalog is heaven on earth. Cute blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so looking forward to flow-y floral skirts and pattern mixing. Spring just can't come fast enough!
    Thanks for your sweet comment, i'm loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dying over J Crew, I love it all!

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just came across your blog- it's so pretty! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her