missing seattle

by - 12:48 PM


 it's been very strange... i've felt that the seattle weather has moved over to rexburg the past week to visit me and it's making me homesick.

i miss that drizzly rain
i miss looking out my bedroom window and seeing miles of trees
i miss living near malls and being able to really shop
i miss going downtown and exploring new places
i miss the feeling and people of seattle- so down-to-earth and so.. hipster (i swear hipster was born in seattle, right next to the first original Starbucks) speaking of which...
although i am not a coffee drinker, i miss the smell of walking into Starbucks

i miss you seattle, and i'm coming home in month!
and i can't wait.

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. :) glad you get to go home in a month! I definitely share your love for Seattle now that I am in school there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Seattle! I plan on moving there when to raise my future kids. People there are really nice and it's so close to pretty Vancouver! :)

    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to visit Seattle someday! Hopefully I can go soon!
    I feel ya on the shopping... we just moved to a tiny town in southern Utah and there's NOTHING here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of Starbucks too, but then I love coffee

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just moved to portland and haven't made it to seattle yet but this makes me feel like i have something definitely to look forward to!
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for visits home! i hope it comes even faster than you expect. ;) have a great rest of the week!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a coffee drinking either but I sure do love the smell of it. Reminds me of bookstores :). I have never been to Seattle but it is on one of my top places to go in the US, you make it sound wonderful! My boyfriend has been there a few times on tour and LOVES it but he never really has time to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can totally relate! I moved to Eastern Washington two years ago, but hail from Portland. The weather this week was a nice reminder that gray and rain can be a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear ya girl. It's hard being a from Seattle and living anywhere else. There is something so special about it...nothing really compares. I'm glad you get to go home! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her