just a walk in the park
my sister and i took a walk to the park today to soak up the sunshine and gorgeous weather. it made me crave for spring...
i hope you've enjoyed your saturday!
my sister and i took a walk to the park today to soak up the sunshine and gorgeous weather. it made me crave for spring...
5 comments
These pictures are stunning! Looks like a fun time!
ReplyDelete:)
xx
http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
These pictures make me so anxious for spring! I love the picture of your Vans!
ReplyDeletehttp://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/
love the pics
ReplyDelete-wHiT
Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you like my plant decorations haha ; ]
ReplyDeleteYour photographs are wonderful! (I'll have to "like" your Fb soon!)
I'm so ready for spring now, thanks to your pictures! T and I headed to the park with a frisbee this morning...and I finally packed up my winter coat. I can't wait for spring to really be here!!
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her