introducing the new facebook fan page timeline

by - 10:17 PM


ya know, i don't have any complaints. i'm getting used to the new layout for fan pages and i seriously love the cover photo to really promote your business/shop/blog/etc. i did an amazing engagement shoot tonight and couldn't have asked for a better lighting. snowed yesterday, sunny clear skies today with a beautiful sunset. i'm geekin over these photos and you can too when you "like" my photography fan page. (: don't be shy to share with your friends! 
i am booking wedding/engagement/senior sessions for this spring + summer. email me at abriphotography@gmail.com

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. those photos are BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these photos are absolutely stunning. especially loving the last shot with the use of sunlight!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing photographer! Love these shots! Beautiful!!
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are so great! I saw you are a communications major. How are you liking that and where are you studying? I'm currently in business at the University of Arkansas and stressing over if its really what I want to do! I'd love to get more into fine arts. Love your blog!

    Blake Reynolds
    www.blakereynolds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving being a Communications major. It's right up my alley. My Major's emphasis is on Visual Media. I am attending Brigham Young University- Idaho. It's an amazing school and has a really good Comm Major Department.
      Does UofA have a Communications Major? What year in school are you?

      Delete

leave us some love

xo, him&her