i am [currently] obsessed with

by - 11:17 AM

this song: Some Nights- fun.



and basically all of the new fun. cd. this song just instantly makes you happy! its upbeat and a great song to work out with. speaking of work out playlists, i'm in desperate need for some new songs! anyone have suggestions of their favorite bands/songs that you work out to?

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm not really sure about work out music in particular but-- i like: Chris August
    : Ingrid michaelson
    : Gungor
    : Lady Antebellum
    : Jason Aldean
    to my knowledge : dubstep: would be perfect for workouts haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for all your lovely comments. :) I get my fonts at myfonts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Andreaaaaaaaa! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! Totally appreciate your words especially coming from a fellow photographer! Saw some of your pics and they're super dreamy! I love the indoor couple ones.. You've got the eye girl!

    Have a great day and again, thanks for visiting!

    ♥Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them too! I just stumbled across your blog, it's adorable and I'm newly following! xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her