7 questions linkup
I'm liking up with Gentri Lee today!
Here are my answers so you can get to know me better. Join us in this link party too and head to her blog! I'd love to read what your answers are.
1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
I would choose savory. I love sweets (seriously love treats), but I can get tired of them easily.
2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
I would choose the sky. Living in the sky I think of this Disney Pixar short and think its adorable.
3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
I've lived in places of the first three, and I pick Tropics. I love the sunshine and feel of the tropics.
4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
I would much rather suffer for 24 hours than for a long time. It's like ripping the bandaid, slowly or real fast.
5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
Well I'm in College and so far I'm still loving it. Thinking back on Jr High/High school, those weren't the best years... I think I'd pick elementary school and be more involved and outgoing with more friends (I was really shy growing up). Plus I love looking back on those easy days, who doesn't want recess again? :)
6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
I'm totally a stripes girl. funny thing, I'm wearing one of the many striped shirts I own as type this up!
7. Are you right handed or left handed?
i'm a righty. i have a sister who's a lefty though!
and for the funny photo.. on a cruise with my fam and my sister got a grrrreat candid photo of me. very close up... too close for comfort.
p.s. a squirrel walked up to me today and touched my boot. epic moment. #keririch
10 comments
A squirrel!? Seriously you must have stepped on peanut butter, these things just don't happen.
ReplyDeletehahaha! Love that last sentence. That WOULD be an epic moment! Fantastic answers and pictures. Thank you so much for linking up!!
ReplyDeleteI love stripes, too! New follower:) Such a cute blog! Hope you have time to check mine out too!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is too cute!! Glad you stopped by mine :) I'm a stripes kind of girl, too and was wearing a striped shirt as I typed mine out today :) Happy Friday!!!
ReplyDeleteI would totally pick tropics, too, by the way...
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking out Boyish Chic & for your kind words about my cards! If you need help with the design of your business cards, please email me: myRemedydesign@gmail.com // I'm a graphic designer & would love to work with you!
xx. Jillian
boyishchic.blogspot.com
Hey girl!! I linked up too. So glad I found your blog! I can't believe that little squirrel! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, squirrels are the cutest! And I'm with you on the tropics!
ReplyDeleteLoved reading this! You are such a cutie.
ReplyDeletehttp://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/
just stumbled upon your blog, so cute! :)
ReplyDeletelooking forward to reading more!
XO
erin
sweetnessitself.blogspot.com
Your funny picture isn't very funny...
ReplyDeleteleave us some love
xo, him&her