missing this beautiful city

by - 8:00 AM




there's no place like seattle. seriously guys. especially when the sun is out (summertime is the best time to visit!) and you can see beautiful mt rainier in the distance. i truly miss this place and cannot wait to visit next month! 

images taken summer 2011 © Andrea Brionne Photography

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. i've never been to seattle, however i've always wanted to go.
    i'm hoping since we are moving to sf and we will be closer maybe we can make a trip.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I have so many friends from there but have yet to visit. I need to go to see what all the hype is about;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seattle looks so beautiful, especially that mountain in the background! definitely on my travel-list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been, but I heard it is pretty! :D

    Sara
    Undecided Answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. seattle is one of my favourite places on this earth... i could imagine if you had lived there, how easy it would be to miss.

    beautiful....

    jamie
    inconsistency rang the horse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I tried to leave a comment and think I somehow canceled it out. Well, here is what I was trying to say : )

    I agree with you, kind of. I'm partial to Portland, wink! But Seattle is pretty easy on the eyes too! Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous sunlit shot!
    Found you through the awesome giveaway and am your newest follower!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a Seattle-ite and couldn't imagine myself anywhere else! Went to Syracuse U in upstate NY for undergrad, which was also pretty...but there's just something about the fresh nature smell ALWAYS and gorgeous gorgeous breathtaking beauty everywhere you go. What will you be doing while here Andrea?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks gorgeous! I've never been to Seattle either, but I would love to go during the summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to visit Seattle. It's on my list for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lived in Seattle from ages 3 to 7 and then we moved back to Kansas. I miss it sooooo much. Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is where i live. it's the most beautiful place
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to go out West and see Seattle and all the other west coast hot spots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My hubby is from the Seattle are and I have only been 1 time since we were married! I loved it and would love to go again

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her