2 GIVEAWAYS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!

by - 12:20 PM



01 / i am giving away a custom blog design ( $100 value!!) over at the Secret Life of Bee!
                   + CLICK TO ENTER!

02 / win a $1000 shopping spree to Anthropologie, Etsy, Starbucks, Pier 1 Imports and Target!

                   + this giveaway ends this sunday - only a few days left to enter!
                   + CLICK TO ENTER!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I entered. And now I'm crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kind of want the blog redesign almost more than the shopping spree, almost! ;)

    fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Thank you so much for sharing these! I am psyched and have entered both! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason my blog won't allow me to respond to comments (yet ANOTHER reason I hope to work with you!) :)
    Even if I don't win, I'll put money aside to get the honor of working with you.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her