you know the drill...

by - 8:00 AM



as you have all read, google reader will soon to not exist so everyone is switching to bloglovin! i hadn't used bloglovin very often until now and i really like it! especially because of the app which makes it so much easier to read the blogs i love to stay updated on. did you know you can also import all your google reader blogs to bloglovin? how convenient!

if you don't already, you can follow this blog over at bloglovin! i'll see you over there :)

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Just checked & am following already! :]
    ♥Emma Deer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have found your blog! Your photography is beautiful. I am now following you on Bloglovin' and GFC (even though that may be going away as well...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already following you via bloglovin! :)

    xx Denysia Yu
    http://denysiayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. I thought it will only be gone for those whom blogs are not under blogger like typepad and wordpress?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love bloglovin WAYYY better than google reader. thankful i had to make the switch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I just found your blog and this photo caught my eye right away. It's so beautiful! :)

    xxMonica
    mon makes things

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her