his favorite dessert is key lime pie

by - 8:44 AM



today is my husband's birthday! i asked him what his favorite dessert is and he said key lime pie. so i gathered the ingredients and made a key lime pie for the first time yesterday. last year when we were dating, i made him an oreo cheesecake for his birthday and that was super delicious. let's hope this year's pie is a success!

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oohhh. Oreo cheesecake? K. I'm gonna make that. Like..probably in the next few days. Looks so good!!

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely scrumptious!!!! And...anything oreo is my favorite!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. i make this pie using lime juice from nellie's! it makes it easy and is equally delish. love this from-scratch recipe
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i eat key lime pie, it's like little angels are frolicking on my tongue. so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a complete happy birthday success! yum! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is perfect. I LOVE key lime pie!!! I've never tried to make it myself though.

    Hope your hubs had a wonderful birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your husband! And yay, for delicious pies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did it turn out? I tried key lime pie for the first time in January and I haven't stopped thinking about it since, haha! Thanks for all your positive and uplifting posts-- it's fun to follow along your adventure!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her