feels like winter already

by - 2:57 PM



if you're in the rexburg, idaho area, your facebook newsfeed is probably ALL about snow. so for those of you not from around here..... SINCE WHEN DID WINTER DECIDE TO COME EARLY? that's what i'm wondering. we got about 8 inches of snow today.
i think a part of me is just so excited for this holiday/winter season that i don't mind looking at it and the feel of the winter spirit.
on the other hand, it's not fun when you walk in a giant puddle of slush and your boot fills with water. or because your cute leather boots aren't meant for the snow, so you slip everywhere.
either way, i decided to celebrate this upcoming winter early by making myself a delicious cup of hot chocolate. 

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. cute pics.
    I live in Utah & we got snow the last two days too!
    It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an early winter! It's autumn here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't supposed to happen until after halloween...but we got it in good ol' Alberta Canada this week too. Lame. This weather sabotaged my plans for a weekend trip to Utah. Rude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! It was almost 80 degrees in Chicago today, so crazy how that happens. And I totally know what you mean about the boots!

    Emily
    www.somethingstowritehomeabout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 inches!! Wow that is insane! It was 86 degrees in Florida today haha! Crazy!

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous. I'm a snow/holiday season/winter/Christmas lover...and it was 80 in Ohio today! Crazy Mother Nature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great winter photos :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours and I'll follow you right away. :)

    -if you liked mine you could do the same: my-lifebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 8 inches of snow! Goodness gracious! It is much too early for that much snow! (I'm glad we don't have any snow in Pennsylvania just yet!)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woah!!! that is crazy!! I'm a little jealous becuase it's still pretty hot here in the south!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her