it's my favorite month.

by - 10:28 PM



i was surprised to get a little package in the mail with more wedding cards and this little homemade gift from my mom! she made this super cute halloween bunting to decorate my non-holiday-looking apartment. i have to say, october is one of my favorite months. want to know why?? because my birthday is in 28 days! and i'll be turning the oh so coveted 2-1. not really that coveted... but i will be one year older and wiser too. :)

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. How sweet is that bunting?Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this! What a sweet Mom you have Andrea! :) I am working on a halloween bunting at the moment...and goodness, seeing that one makes me tempted to go the cute burlap route!

    and yay for birthday months!

    xo
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the big 2-1. Mine is in two months and all my friends want to take me out, but I'm a little too low key for that I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower! I just found your blog the other day and I am loving it. Your photos are inspiring me to keep practicing my photography. I don't aspire for mine to be as lovely as these, but a girl can dream, right? 21 is such a wonderful age! In fact, I think it was one of my favorite years. You're going to love it!

    -Laura
    http://robandladi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her