nothing better than cheetah sunglasses.

by - 12:49 PM




i'm obsessed with practicing window lighting and i love to experiment with different subjects- so i grabbed my older sister to be my model. i'm so happy that she's home (!!!) and she has awesome cheetah sunglasses.


You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Window lighting is incredible. I don't take advantage of it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sun glasses! They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are darling glasses.. I like them a lot :)


    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are pretty glasses!


    I follow you now!
    could you please follow me?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely! You wrote a lovely comment on my blog post about the 'dolly look' on - ♥STYLE COKE♥ It was so lovely to hear you liked my post and I always read and look at who reads my blog! So, thank you! It means a lot. What a lovely blog you have too, you have an amazing natural flair for photography, you are so talented! Following your passion is so rewarding and you should always peruse what you love, I can't wait to follow your journey through pretty photos :)

    I am following you too (of course!) and really look forward to more posts, Love.

    Kate xxx http://stylecoke.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you achieved with your lights experiment :)

    xx

    http://lerosso.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are amazing! Seriously! love them! We just got an actual for realsies camera and are really excited to start learning how to use it! Gorgeous though. and your sister is a babe!

    Heather from lifeofapasseri.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her