a gift to last a lifetime.

by - 11:50 PM



i got a package in the mail today! my aunt is so clever and has such cute gift ideas-- you'll love this one she sent. i was supposed to get it in time to open up at my bridal shower, but unfortunately it was a little late. i thought this was such a fun, hilarious and totally cute bridal present!  follow along with the poems and you'll see why :)

For my little panty queen
I gathered up some twine
And working as an experienced team
I made a panty line.

Andrea, these undies are to last you
All throughout your life
And Kevin will be pleased to say
He has a sexy wife.
So listen up to hear about
Your lifelong panty plan,
These underwear, I have no doubt
Will last your whole life span.

The first are for your wedding day
Of course they are pure white
We know Kevin will shout "Hooray!"
When he sees you on that night


The next are for your honeymoon
They're sexy and all lace
We hope you'll leave your hotel
'Cause Park City's a gorgeous place!


On Valentine's you'll wear this pair
Before you go to bed
Cuz Cupid's arrow in the air
Shoots tushies that are red



After a year has passed you'll face
Anniversary number one
With those you'll surely have a blast
'Cuz leopard's so much fun 


Then when the time is right for you
And don't be saying, "Maybe"
You'll wear your little pink and blue
In honor of your baby


And when your years of wedding bliss
Become the big 2-5
Don't worry you'll just slip this on
To keep the sparks alive

When finally you're old and gray
With these you can't go wrong
'Cuz sorry Andrea but at this age
You just can't wear a thong. 


i'm sure those who are married have been nodding their heads in agreement while reading the poems! my bridal shower this past weekend was so fun-- i can't wait to share about it next. all this wedding stuff going on-- what a whirlwind! but i'm so happy that it's coming closer-- 7 more weeks until i'm Kevin's Mrs. I couldn't be happier.


You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. Wow!! That is such a clever gift! And I giggled the whole way.
    What an awesome present for your bridal shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GENIUS!!!! So clever! Laughed every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. My cousin got one of these before.
    The poems are so cute. What a good aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so completely adorable and perfect. may have to do something similar. i love it its so cute. but really.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a clever gift! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest little gift from your aunt. ever! That poem is hilarious and oh so clever. Andrea I just discovered your blog through instagram yayyy! haha we never really got to hang out back in redmond, but I love your blog. newest follower over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beyond adorable and creative, I love it!!! Also loving your cute blog, I'm your newest follower! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS AMAZING!!!

    I'm in THREE weddings in 2013, MOH in two of them, and I love finding new and exciting ideas. Thank you for sharing :)

    I adore your blog and the layout is just gorgeous.
    Best of luck to you and your future hubs with the Big Day becoming closer and closer!

    Sam
    http://all-of-the-stuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is the smartest idea ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved reading this!!! The poem is awesome, the concept is great, and it's such cute underwear :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is hilarious! wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic! I'm including this post in my 'start your week off with' post next Monday. Your blog is really lovely!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love

xo, him&her